Home » , » Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof !!!

Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof !!!

Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof - A shocking statement expressed by Christian Vieri former Juventus and Inter Milan. Vieri: "Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof"

Revealed a shocking statement from Cristian Vieri who has won a lawsuit on Moratti - Telecom proven illegally tapped into his personal life.

Scandal 'illegal wiretapping' is likely to be an entrance to reveal a gray space that has not been revealed.

Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof

Vieri said that the players signed the inter merda clause / agreement requiring them not to disclose 'secret' Moratti - Telecom on the elimination of the strongest teams in the league (at the time Juventus and AC Milan are a strong team in Serie A), with the sole purpose to promote inter merda win the Scudetto with a few victories.

"I am ready to open a document, everyone knows, I cheated because my phone is tapped. I can not keep it confidential. 70% of the contracts paid by Inter, with the remaining 30% owned by Telecom, a company that I did not do a testimonial for advertising. All in order to ease the tax payments. I feel sorry for Juventus and Milan who have suffered, but I think it has done something good for the president (Moratti). "

Farsopoli have damaged the 'name' of the most loved and the strongest clubs in Italy. Now the 'ball' move up a lot of controversy, including Stefano Palazzi. While lawyers Vieri, Danilo Buongiorno found new report made ​​by a former player (Vieri) likely to reopen the investigation. If it must be done, President Moratti will face a greater risk because Vieri will reveal all the evidence - evidence that he had.


Posted by. Bimakuru | Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof - Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof | Rating: 5
Posted by. Signorazebre | Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof !!!
Calciopoli created by Moratti, I have proof !!! posted on Juventus Football Club S.p.A.
Rating: 5

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Juventus Football Club S.p.A. - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger